It’s hard to believe that we are already a month into 2014. Last year was quite the whirlwind with an impressive recovery in both our local, state and nationwide real estate market. As you will see in the chart below home sales in the Lake Sunapee Region were up over 11% and the median price climbed $8,500 to $205,000. Median price is still down $50,000 when compared to sales in 2005 so there are plenty of good buying opportunities to be had.
- New London, NH had the most home sales since 2003! There were 5 more sales in 2013 than in 2012. The median sales price is up $27,500 to $350,000
- Sunapee, NH had the most home sales since 2005! There were 3 less sales in 2013 than in 2012. The median sales price is down $114,050 to $260,000
- Newbury, NH had the most home sales since 2007! There were 4 more sales in 2013 than in 2012. The median sales price is up $19450 to $251,500
- Grantham, NH had the most home sales since 2006! There were 27 more sales in 2013 than in 2012. The median sales price is down $6,700 to $229,000
- Warner, NH had the most home sales since 2006! There were 6 less sales in 2013 than in 2012. The median sales price is down $18,400 to $181,500
- Sutton, NH had the most home sales since 2005! There was 1 less sale in 2013 than in 2012. The median sales price is down $15,000 to $230,000
New Hampshire had the most home sales since 2005 and the median price jumped 9% compared to sales in 2012, finally bringing the median sales price over 200k at $210,000. When looking at the positive statewide data and our local market I find it all to be very encouraging for 2014.
Current home inventory is down as it usually is in the winter, but there are a lot of buyers serious buyers out looking in our area. If you have ever thought about selling your home, now is actually a great time to get it on the market. Feel free to call or email me and I can give you an idea of what the market value of your home is today.
In the charts below, I have detailed out the historical sales information for the majority of the towns we service. If you click on the images below it will take you to a slightly larger version of the document. If that is still too hard to see, please feel free to email me and I can send you a full copy of the spreadsheet. If there is a town that is not on the list and you would like similar information, just let me know.
If you have any questions about the market data or if you would like to know more about buying or selling real estate in the Lake Sunapee Region, please feel free to call 603-252-6428 or email me today! firstname.lastname@example.org
On your phone? Click here to Search
*All data used is from NNEREN MLS and is subject to Human Error : )