The numbers are in and 2016 finished with the most home sales we’ve ever seen in our region! Up 16.8% compared to 2015. As you will see in the chart below, the median sales price has not changed much in the past few years which I believe is a good thing and a sign of a stable market. This is still $35,000 less than in 2005 which means there are plenty of great buying opportunities to be had. Inventory remains a challenge, so if you are thinking about selling your home or know someone who is, please feel free to give me call/email/text.
- New London, NH home sales edged past 2014’s record numbers of 89 home sales to 90 sales. The median sales price is came down to $361,000
- Sunapee, NH home sales were up just 3 sales when compared to 2015. The median sales price is up $37,300 to $297,300
- Newbury, NH home sales were at the same level 2015 with 55 home sales. The median sales price is went up $20,500 to $260,500
- Grantham, NH home sales were up 26 sales when compared to 2015. The median sales price is down slightly $249,000
- Warner, NH home sales were down 4 sales when compared to 2015. The median sales price is up to $235,000
- Sutton, NH home sales were down 5 sales when compared to 2015. The median sales price is up $13,500 to $224,500
New Hampshire home sales were also up in 2016 coming in 8.7% higher than sales in 2015 with the median sales price climbing from $241,500 in 2015 to $249,500 in 2015. Aall indications point to a strong 2017.
Current home inventory is down as it usually is in the winter/spring, but there are a lot of serious buyers out looking in our area. If you have ever thought about selling your home, now is a great time to get it on the market. Feel free to call or email me and I can give you an idea of what the market value of your home is today.
In the charts below, I have detailed out the historical sales information for the majority of the towns we service. If you click on the images below it will take you to a slightly larger version of the document. If that is still too hard to see, please feel free to email me and I can send you a full copy of the spreadsheet. If there is a town that is not on the list and you would like similar information, just let me know.
If you have any questions about the market data or if you would like to know more about buying or selling real estate in the Lake Sunapee Region, please feel free to call 603-252-6428 or email me today! firstname.lastname@example.org